Friday, October 2, 2009

planet cake pretty cupcakes










Thursday was the best day ever at planet cake. I did a pretty cupcakes course and it was amazing, so relaxing with an amazing end product. The class was $400 for the day which includes lunch and was held at the planet cake showroom in balmain sydney. This was my 6th planet cake class and i think it was my favourite- perfect for beginners (as my friend emily was) or the more experienced decorator. Here are some pictures of my cupcakes! I really hope someone's birthday is coming up so i can make more cupcakes!
It really would be a dream of mine to own a shop selling cakes and clothes but i have chosen another path, maybe when i'm older and have done the whole med thing and wanting to retire with cakes and clothes! (even though by then i think i'll own an old ladies shop). It's so difficult to know what to do for a career since you have so many choices and they all seem amazing, let alone all so different. I think thats why life is so long, then you can do everything!
I hope these cupcakes inspire you to go bake and maybe do a planet cake course, i went from no hobby to addicted to cake decorating! It's a really good distraction from study, speaking of which better go study now, speak soon xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the cupcakes you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those cupcakes, but when ever i make my cc i dont get the dome. can u pls give me some tips how to get those dome.

    tc

    ReplyDelete