Thursday, October 21, 2010

alice in wonderland cupcakes



hello everyone, i thought i'd share these cupcakes which i made today. They are for my cousin in law's sister's bridal shower which has an alice in wonderland theme. I actually got the designs from planet cake's class called alice in wonderland cupcakes http://www.planetcake.com.au/courses/classes.php.
I would definitely recommend this class since it is soooo fun and you get to take home 20 amazing cupcakes! Not quite Nigella did this class and you can read all about her experience on her webpage:
http://www.notquitenigella.com/2010/05/05/alice-in-wonderland-cupcakes-10-tips-for-cupcake-decorating-from-planet-cake/
The different cupcakes are:
- alice falling into the hole
- white rabbit
- clock
- mad hatters hat
- teapot
- love hearts
- eat me cupcake
- toadstool
I hope you like them! I used planet cake's vanilla cupcake recipe with white chocolate ganache and bakels fondant.
Well the exciting cake week is coming up, i'm so excited but so nervous at the same time. I will post the results next week, if i'm still able to look at cake.

Well my life is finally back to normal now that exams are over and i hope to be posting alot more frequently (because i hope to be making a lot more cakes). Thanks for reading my blog and i hope you like the pictures! (i really need my boyfriend to start taking the photo's, my old iphone takes pretty bad pictures)
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment