Sunday, June 27, 2010

warren's- pretty vintage cupcakes



hello everyone, hope all is well. So much is happening today- first mat and i are going to yum cha (zilver in chinatown) this is one of my favourite yum cha resturants. Then i have my hoc mai interview! Hoc mai is a foundation that works between vietnam and australia to provide medical learning between the two countries. They offer scholarships for students, allied health and doctors to travel between these two countries for medical training. I really hope i get a scholarship to do my elective in vietnam, so anyways thats what the hoc mai schorlarship interview is today! Finally my day will end with a drive back to lithgow for more GP learning. But in more interesting news- i made cupcakes last night with gen for her boyfriend warren!
We hope the ladies at ING direct like them! let me know what you think...
I always love making pretty cupcake and i think the gold really saved these cupcakes because before we made them gold they didnt pop. Furthermore the lace piping was a nightmare! it was so time consuming and they didnt look nice until we painted it gold. anyways until next time, i wonder what i can make next?





No comments:

Post a Comment